Today is the last day of January, and the end of Human Trafficking Awareness and Prevention month, but it’s certainly not the last time I’ll be talking about this issue this year.
In this episode I talk about:
• How I started learning about human trafficking
• Why trafficking IS a problem that will knock at your door in some way, shape or form if you’re a parent or are a caring adult for other children in your life.
• Ways that kids can be trafficked from infant to teens
• How adults can be trafficked through dating sites
• Why we all need to band together to solve this problem
• Organizations you can support, through donations, volunteering or sharing about them.
MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST:
ORGANIZATIONS FIGHTING HUMAN TRAFFICKING THAT I SUPPORT:
LEARN MORE ABOUT ABUSE PREVENTION AT